List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matt Mahoney Date:April 29 1999 1:27pm
Subject:Can't edit fields in ODBC database
View as plain text
Hello,

	When I try to edit or enter new data into fields using ODBC I get errors
that say "Field is uneditable". I have checked the permissions on the
server side and it should be fine. I can edit fields with no problem
without using ODBC (i.e. running "myadmin" from windows). Does anyone know
how I can fix this problem. Thank you.

	-Matt
Thread
Can't edit fields in ODBC databaseMatt Mahoney29 Apr
  • RE: Can't edit fields in ODBC databasePhillip Grant29 Apr
    • RE: Can't edit fields in ODBC databaseMatt Mahoney29 Apr
      • RE: Can't edit fields in ODBC databasePhillip Grant29 Apr