List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jasons Date:April 28 1999 1:31am
Subject:Visual Basic, MySQL
View as plain text
I am having a problem updating rows using visual basic and mysql
odbc driver, the database is located on another host.  I can manual
update all of the fields correctly. The real problem comes into play
when i try to update certain fields.  I am currently using rdo to
connect to the other host running a mysql server.  Once connect I
try to add a new row, and the database will not update the
complete entry from my VB application. I have found that the
application will only update the maximum amount of characters
that already exists in the field.  However, I can update it manual
and the entry will work correctly.

Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--Jason
Thread
Visual Basic, MySQLjasons28 Apr
  • Visual Basic, MySQLMichael Widenius28 Apr