List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hrvoje Devčić Date:April 24 1999 10:39pm
Subject:myodb-digest
View as plain text
You wrote this in support:
Access can't always handle DATE columns properly. If you have a problem with these, change
the columns to DATETIME.

I would appriciate if you can explain when Access can't support MySQl's DATE type, and is
it there way to avoid it. It would make my life much nicer, cause the TIME part of
DATETIME is surplus which makes me troubles cause i would have to make many changes to
programs which communicate with database.

I use Access '97 on WindowsNT Workstation and on Windows 98,
MyODBC is latest 2.50.22 Version
Mysql server is running on FreeBsd and is 3.21.33b Version.

Thank you

Hrvoje Devcic

Thread
myodb-digestHrvoje Devčić25 Apr