List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carmen Garcia Lapuente Date:April 22 1999 7:55am
Subject:Re: myODBC install on Win98
View as plain text
Or... restart on safe mode and then to install.

Carmen

Paul Chung escribió:

> Liviu Chiriac wrote:
> >
> > Anyone else that had problems installing the myODBC driver on Win98?
> >
> > In my case it stops in the middle of it, because it cannot overwrite
> > C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MFC30.DLL, which is in use by Windows 98. Can I
> > install the ODBC manually?
> >
> > a little hint would be welcome.
> >
> > Liviu
> >
> > PS: mySQL installed fine...
> >

> Just select to NOT install Driver Manager.......
> (in the Advanced Installation Options)
>
> Paul Chung

--------Yahoo! Pager: carmen_nmp----------
Carmen Garcia Lapuente  -   carmen@stripped
NEW MEDIA PUBLISHING  - http://www.nmp.es
Asesoría y Soluciones Integrales Internet
Tel: 948 197983     -     Fax: 948 198712
Móvil  Centralita:  629 478374
myODBC install on Win98Liviu Chiriac22 Apr
  • Re: myODBC install on Win98Paul Chung22 Apr
  • Re: myODBC install on Win98Carmen Garcia Lapuente22 Apr