List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Andrews Date:April 20 1999 8:50pm
Subject:RE: Proxy access
View as plain text
> I was wondering how much would it cost to implement proxy support into the
> ODBC driver.  I am really interested in having the ability to connect to
> mysql through a proxy.  Please let me know as soon as possible.

Yeah, I'm after this too. I brought it up some time
ago but Monty didn't think it was something that
should be in the driver. It sure makes sense to
me, however, - most other Winsock clients attempt
to support SOCKS4, 5 etc

+---------------------- I n f o r M a t e ------------------------+
| Brian Andrews      Web Design, Web Hosting       +64 9 479-7876 |
| Director             Software Development        +64 21  OFFICE |
| brian@stripped                    PO Box 33-863 Takapuna |
|              Auckland,  New Zealand |

Where am I?  Here:,174.748856169468&

Proxy accessGarry Shtern17 Apr
  • Proxy accessMichael Widenius17 Apr
  • RE: Proxy accessBrian Andrews21 Apr
    • Re: Proxy accessh.kapper25 Apr
    • Problem w/MyODBC and Visual FoxPro 6.xPhillip Grant9 Jun
      • Problem w/MyODBC and Visual FoxPro 6.xMichael Widenius9 Jun