List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Craig Petty Date:April 20 1999 2:01pm
Subject:RE: Problem with mysql/myodbc and VisualBasic 6 (ADO)
View as plain text
I don't really have an answer to this.  But, I would like to add that I've
had the same problem.  ADO select statements work just fine, but when you go
to update or create a record forget it!  I finally gave up on it.  Now I use
RDO in Visual Basic and DBI in Perl.  It works, but it would be nice to use
ADO in both languages.  I'd be very interested in finding the solution to
this problem.