List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Andrews Date:April 20 1999 10:38am
Subject:RE: Problem with mysql/myodbc and VisualBasic 6 (ADO)
View as plain text
> Please: Can someone help me? I tried to read as much documentation as i
> could find, but i can't solve this problem alone ...

I've tried creating all kinds of potentially
updateable ADO recordsets (with bound controls
or normal recordsets) with no luck also.

SQL statements work OK but ADO and MyODBC
don't get along terribly well if you want
to use recordset methods (add, update etc) or
bound controls.

I haven't had a chance to really dive
into the MyODBC source...cloning Monty
might be easier :)

cheers

Brian
+---------------------- I n f o r M a t e ------------------------+
| Brian Andrews      Web Design, Web Hosting       +64 9 479-7876 |
| Director             Software Development        +64 21  OFFICE |
| brian@stripped                    PO Box 33-863 Takapuna |
| http://www.InforMate.co.nz/              Auckland,  New Zealand |

Where am I?  Here:
http://www.expediamaps.com/default.asp?C=-36.7343250087852,174.748856169468&
A=150&OX=0&OY=0&E=P9a462c

Thread
Problem with mysql/myodbc and VisualBasic 6 (ADO)Hermann-Marcus Behrens20 Apr
  • RE: Problem with mysql/myodbc and VisualBasic 6 (ADO)Brian Andrews20 Apr
RE: Problem with mysql/myodbc and VisualBasic 6 (ADO)Craig Petty20 Apr