List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Luiz Otavio Souza Date:April 19 1999 3:29pm
Subject:Re: IIS 4.0 crash
View as plain text
On Sat, 17 Apr 1999, Michael Widenius wrote:

> Luiz> Hi,
> Luiz> 	I'm using the MyODBC 2.50.22 (Full setup NT) with ASP on the ISS
> Luiz> 4.0. My defult.asp access the MySQL and if i press the reload button (on
> Luiz> browser) sometimes the ISS crash.
>
> What error message do you get (exactly)?
> Can you produce a myodbc trace file of this? (Please read the MyODBC
> README file about this).
> If you produce a trace file, mail it directly to me and not to the
> mailing list!
On the event viewer i got this message 'IIS could not bind instance X' (X
is a random number), and the IIS stop the web site (so my page dont
return).
I'll try to get a trace file.

> Luiz> 	I've change the myodbc.dll with another version (another
> Luiz> download), but the version is the same but this finish the problem.
> Luiz> 	Someone have this problem too? What version of dll has this
> Luiz> problem?
>
> Are you sure this is a MyODBC problem and not an ISS problem?
I've tested with another SQL servers and they don't crash the IIS.

Regards,
Luiz

Thread
IIS 4.0 crashLuiz Otavio Souza16 Apr
  • IIS 4.0 crashMichael Widenius17 Apr
    • Re: IIS 4.0 crashLuiz Otavio Souza19 Apr
RE: IIS 4.0 crashTodd Long19 Apr