List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrick Sherrill Date:April 19 1999 2:51pm
Subject:Re: CTTnnnn.TMP Files in VC++
View as plain text
Olivier,

Can you tell me what you changed, or supply the changes you made to the
recordset class.  I have been having the same problem for sometime now and I
would prefer to use ODBC as opposed to DAO.  When I create a link table in
Access and use DAO instead of ODBC the problem you described goes away.

What was causing the difficulty in the ODBC recordset by the way?

TIA

Pat...