List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Carter Date:April 18 1999 7:25pm
Subject:Re: One DSN for multiple databases on a single MySQL server???
View as plain text
At 06:15 AM 4/18/99 -0400, you wrote:

Use a connect string something like this.....

"driver={MySql};server=yourSERVERorIP;database=yourDATABASE;uid=yourACCOUNT;
pwd=yourPASSWORD"

>Actually, I am using Active Server Pages...  which use ADO...  does this
>still apply?
>
>btw:  i am a newbie to this list.. how do i search the archives? =)

---
Peter B. Carter (peterc@stripped)
Home: 613-562-1176
Pager: 613-751-4660

Thread
One DSN for multiple databases on a single MySQL server???Stephen Bognar18 Apr
  • Re: One DSN for multiple databases on a single MySQL server???Pat Sherrill18 Apr
    • Re: One DSN for multiple databases on a single MySQL server???Michael Widenius18 Apr
  • RE: One DSN for multiple databases on a single MySQL server???Brian Andrews18 Apr
    • Re: One DSN for multiple databases on a single MySQL server???Stephen Bognar18 Apr
      • Re: One DSN for multiple databases on a single MySQL server???Nathan Poole18 Apr
      • Re: One DSN for multiple databases on a single MySQL server???Peter Carter18 Apr
RE: One DSN for multiple databases on a single MySQL server???Dave Appleton18 Apr