List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 17 1999 8:14am
Subject:Proxy access
View as plain text
>>>>> "Garry" == Garry Shtern <shterng@stripped> writes:

Garry> Hi,
Garry> I was wondering how much would it cost to implement proxy support into the
Garry> ODBC driver.  I am really interested in having the ability to connect to
Garry> mysql through a proxy.  Please let me know as soon as possible.  Thank you..

Hi!

MyODBC is independent of if it connects to a MySQL server or a proxy.

What you need is a proxy that can understand the MySQL protocol.

What proxy software do you use for the moment?

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Proxy accessGarry Shtern17 Apr
  • Proxy accessMichael Widenius17 Apr
  • RE: Proxy accessBrian Andrews21 Apr
    • Re: Proxy accessh.kapper25 Apr
    • Problem w/MyODBC and Visual FoxPro 6.xPhillip Grant9 Jun
      • Problem w/MyODBC and Visual FoxPro 6.xMichael Widenius9 Jun