List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Miller Date:April 16 1999 7:40pm
Subject:RE: Beginners questions
View as plain text
> I noticed that when I import a file from MySQL to MS Access that the key
> has disappeared.
> Further when I try to export a table 'countries' from MS Access to
> MySQL, I get the following message:
> [TCX][MyODBC]Table 'countries' already exists (#1050)

Import and Export?  Perhaps what you really want is to link tables?

> I have a lot more questions, but before I will bother this list I would
> like to know if there is any documentation about MyODBC (apart from the
> chapter in the MySQL manual).

There is very little to the MyODBC driver.  Your questions probably have
more to do with Microsoft Access and ODBC in general.  Check the Access help
file and the Microsoft Knowledge Base for more info about these things.

Jay Miller
Socket Internet Services
Columbia, MO, US

Thread
Beginners questionsMark Pors16 Apr
  • RE: Beginners questionsJay Miller16 Apr
    • Re: Beginners questionsMark Pors17 Apr