List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Pors Date:April 16 1999 6:26pm
Subject:Beginners questions
View as plain text
Hi,

I just started to use MyODBC to be able to access my MySQL databases
with MS Access.

I noticed that when I import a file from MySQL to MS Access that the key
has disappeared.
Further when I try to export a table 'countries' from MS Access to
MySQL, I get the following message:
[TCX][MyODBC]Table 'countries' already exists (#1050)

Do I do something wrong?

I have a lot more questions, but before I will bother this list I would
like to know if there is any documentation about MyODBC (apart from the
chapter in the MySQL manual).

Regards,
Mark

--