List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Bonnett Date:February 24 2014 5:22am
Subject:RE: How to treat the SET type field?
View as plain text
Hi Hirobon,

I have never used those SET or ENUM type columns. It may be that Access does not support
them since they are a little unusual and are a MySQL extension to the SQL standard.

I did a little searching in Google for "mysql odbc access enum type" and came to the
conclusion that Access probably does not support these types of columns through ODBC.

________

Carl Zeiss Vision Australia (Asia Pacific)
Global Business Solutions/Customer Enablement
Software Engineer

J o h n  B o n n e t t

Phone: +61 (0) 8 8392 8307
Fax: +61 (0) 8 8392 8160
Mailto: john.bonnett@stripped
www.zeiss.com/vision

This email, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or the
sender’s work.
Any review or distribution by any other person is prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please immediately contact the sender and delete all copies.