List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Bonnett Date:February 24 2014 5:22am
Subject:RE: How to treat the SET type field?
View as plain text
Hi Hirobon,

I have never used those SET or ENUM type columns. It may be that Access does not support
them since they are a little unusual and are a MySQL extension to the SQL standard.

I did a little searching in Google for "mysql odbc access enum type" and came to the
conclusion that Access probably does not support these types of columns through ODBC.

Carl Zeiss Vision Australia (Asia Pacific)
Global Business Solutions/Customer Enablement
Software Engineer

J o h n  B o n n e t t

Phone: +61 (0) 8 8392 8307
Fax: +61 (0) 8 8392 8160
Mailto: john.bonnett@stripped

This email, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or the
sender’s work.
Any review or distribution by any other person is prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please immediately contact the sender and delete all copies.