List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Bonnett Date:February 24 2014 3:32am
Subject:RE: How to treat the SET type field?
View as plain text
Hi hirobon,

I think you will need to give more specific information about what exactly you tried to
do, what you expected to happen and what actually did happen. I am not sure what you mean
by "SET type field". You can't change the column type on an ODBC table from Access if that
is what you mean. You would need to do that using MySQL tools and then refresh the table
connection in Access.

________

Carl Zeiss Vision Australia (Asia Pacific)
Global Business Solutions/Customer Enablement
Software Engineer

J o h n  B o n n e t t

Phone: +61 (0) 8 8392 8307
Fax: +61 (0) 8 8392 8160
Mailto: john.bonnett@stripped
www.zeiss.com/vision

This email, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or the
sender’s work.
Any review or distribution by any other person is prohibited. If you are not an intended
recipient, please immediately contact the sender and delete all copies.