List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Elena Cantoni Date:October 25 2013 12:25pm
Subject:connection with database
View as plain text
Good morning, I am trying to connect a Data Management System application of our creation
to a certain data archive via MySQL ODBC Connector and, when launching the application, I
get the following error: "[MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'DMS
User'@'localhost' (using password: YES)". What are we missing? The installation of MySQL
gave no problems, and this situation occurs just on some machines (typically those with a
64bit OS). Could it be a problem at a "system level", about how this connection is
attempted? Thanks in advance! E.

--
Elena Carla Cantoni, PhD.
Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica,