List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Elena Cantoni Date:October 25 2013 12:22pm
Subject:Data management system connection
View as plain text
Good morning,

I am trying to connect a Data Management System application of our creation
to a certain data archive via MySQL ODBC Connector and, when launching the
application, I get the following error:

"[MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Access denied for user 'DMS User'@'localhost'
(using password: YES)".

What am I missing?

The installation of MySQL apparently gave no problems, and this situation
occurs just on some machines (typically those with a 64bit OS).

Could it be a problem at a "system level", about how this connection is
attempted?

Thanks in advance!

Elena

Thread
Data management system connectionElena Cantoni28 Oct
  • RE: Data management system connectionJohn Bonnett28 Oct