List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ashok Yakkaldevi Date:August 25 2013 10:32am
Subject:Publish Your Research Paper
View as plain text
Laxmi Book Publication Dear Professor/Reader,You
 will be pleased to know that our journals are Indexed & Listed at :
 EBISCO U.S.A. Open J-Gate & EISRJC,  Index Copernicus, Academic
Journal Database, Publication Index, Scientific Resources Database,
Scholarly Journals Index, National Library of Australia-Trove,
Mercyhurst University,  Western Technological Seminar and Holland
Washington University.We
 Publish Research Journal in Hindi, English and Marathi and it is
Monthly Published Journal, We Publish Your Article in Following
Journals.......
Indian Streams Research JournalISSN Number- 2230-7850Impact Factor-
0.2105 (GISI) Website: www.isrj.nete-mail: ayisrj@stripped
Research ThoughtsISSN Number- 2231-5063Impact
Factor-1.2018(GISI)Website: www.aygrt.isrj.nete-mail: aygrt@stripped
of ResearchISSN Number-2249-894XDo you want publish your Article in these JournalsPlease
visit Homepage www.isrj.net for more detail & for article
submission please visit this link http://www.isrj.net/SubmitArticle.aspxCurrent
IssueEffect Of Panchagavya On Soil Born Plant Pathogen Fusarium Oxysporum
By   Amol D. Adhao

Abstract Full Text in PDF Effective Study Of S.a.q Training And Tempo Training On
Agility And Resting Pulse Rate Among Junior Cricket Players
By S. Mohanasundaram And G. Vasanthi
Abstract Full Text in PDF
Scorpion Prohemocytes: A Comaparative Study

 By  G. R. Gonjari And U. H. Shah

Abstract Full Text in PDF

Alert InformationTo receive latest updating detail please visit www.isrj.net

Thanking with Regards, Dr. Ashok YakkaldeviFounder Laxmi Book
PublicationContact:-+91-9595-359-435

 Landline:-+91-0217-2372010e-mail: ayisrj@stripped / ayisrj2011@stripped: www.isrj.net / www.lsrj.in

Thread
Publish Your Research PaperAshok Yakkaldevi25 Aug