List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed silva Date:April 10 2013 4:27pm
Subject:ODBC Connector for Mac OS X 10.8
View as plain text
Hi,
I'm attempting to connect Excel 2011 to a MySQL database.  I just tried
installing the latest version of ODBC Connector which is 5.2.4 (specific
download name pasted below).  This says it is for os x 10.7, but I don't
see one for 10.8 so I gave it a shot.  The installer fails when I try to
install it.  Is this expected?  Is there a free ODBC Connector for os x
10.8 or am I forced to pay for the ActualTech version?

*Mac OS X ver. 10.7 (x86, 64-bit), DMG Archive
Connector-ODBC*

Thank you for any help you can provide.

-Ed

Thread
ODBC Connector for Mac OS X 10.8Ed silva10 Apr