List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Bonnett Date:June 19 2012 12:54am
Subject:RE: Driver fails to load under 10.7
View as plain text
Is your Excel 32-bit? Perhaps it is looking for a 32bit driver and you have only installed
the 64bit one? Not sure how this works on a Mac.

________

Carl Zeiss Vision Australia (Asia Pacific)
Calculation Development & Services
Software Engineer

 J o h n   B o n n e t t

Phone: +61 (0) 8 8392 8307
Fax: +61 (0) 8 8392 8300
Email: john.bonnett@stripped
Web: http://www.vision.zeiss.com

This email, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or the
sender's work. Any review or distribution by any other person is prohibited. If you are
not an intended recipient, please immediately contact the sender and delete all copies.