I know this has been talked about before, but now it is biting me big time.
I deleted my existing connections and tried to create new ones, and they don’t show
up. I tried making them System DSNs and I tried making them User DSNs, without any luck.
The creation process seems to work fine, and I tested each connection before hitting OK.
Some of my other, older connections still show.
I’m running Win32 Vista, and just installed mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.8-win32.msi.
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032
860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
E-mail: <mailto:jerry@stripped> jerry@stripped
Web site: <http://www.the-infoshop.com/> www.the-infoshop.com