List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:December 17 2010 3:23pm
Subject:Can't see connections
View as plain text
I know this has been talked about before, but now it is biting me big time.

I deleted my existing connections and tried to create new ones, and they don’t show
up. I tried making them System DSNs and I tried making them User DSNs, without any luck.

The creation process seems to work fine, and I tested each connection before hitting OK.

Some of my other, older connections still show.

I’m running Win32 Vista, and just installed mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.8-win32.msi.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz

Global Information Incorporated

195 Farmington Ave.

Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341

E-mail:  <mailto:jerry@stripped> jerry@stripped

Web site:  <http://www.the-infoshop.com/> www.the-infoshop.com

Thread
Can't see connectionsJerry Schwartz17 Dec
  • RE: Can't see connectionsJerry Schwartz17 Dec
    • RE: Can't see connectionsJerry Schwartz17 Dec