List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Petr Stehlik Date:April 9 1999 11:49am
Subject:RE: MyODBC 2.50.22 under Linux
View as plain text
> Petr> I have been trying to compile the MyODBC package under
> Debian Linux 2.1 but

> Which MyODBC source distribution did you use?  The iODBC MySQL
> distribution (from http://www.mysql.com/download.html), doesn't use
> any m-pc.h or s-msdos.h files.

yes I did use that but I have obviously had wrong mysql header files.

> You should just add a path to your MySQL source installation and after
> this, everything should compile nicely!

I have used a deb package with mysql-3.21.33 header files but it didn't work
at all. Then, I downloaded the current source mysql-3.22, did ./configure
and voila - the MyODBC package compiled without a single warning.

Thanks.

Petr

Thread
MyODBC 2.50.22 under LinuxPetr Stehlik2 Apr
  • MyODBC 2.50.22 under LinuxMichael Widenius3 Apr
    • Calistra ODBC mySQL Administrator - missing filesCalistra Research Labs6 Apr
    • RE: MyODBC 2.50.22 under LinuxPetr Stehlik9 Apr