List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Al McNicoll Date:January 27 2009 8:40am
Subject:RE: Information_schema is the only DB listed in Connector drop-down
View as plain text
Hi Dave,

That sounds initially like a permissions issue. Have you checked that the
user you're connecting with has the relevant permission on the test
databases?
You can check that out easily enough using the MySQL Administrator GUI tool
or using the command-line syntax:

SHOW GRANTS FOR myusername@'%'

Post back if that's no good.

Al