List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:D Finn Date:January 27 2009 7:17am
Subject:Information_schema is the only DB listed in Connector drop-down
View as plain text
I've created several test databases, and they show up when I use the "show databases"
command in the "MySQL command line client" window.

When I try to create an ODBC connection to any of them, the only database that shows up in
the database drop-down (in the MySQL Connector/ODBC window) is the Information_schema
database.

These are local databases, and I enter the computername as the server.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
     Dave
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_012009
Thread
Information_schema is the only DB listed in Connector drop-downD Finn27 Jan
  • RE: Information_schema is the only DB listed in Connector drop-downAl McNicoll27 Jan