List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pat Sherrill Date:January 29 2000 8:35pm
Subject:Re: Setting up MyODBC, Access, and VisualBasic
View as plain text
You need to install MyODBC on your Windows workstation, create a DSN or ODBC
Data Source connection to your Linux MySQL server and database using the
MyODBC driver (ODBC32 from your Settings Menu in Windows).  Then for ease of
use create a link table in Access linking to your ODBC Data Source.  Voila!
instant client server.

I hope this helps you...

Pat...