List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kevin Harrison Date:June 11 2008 1:33pm
Subject:Object Variable not set
View as plain text
Hi,

I am using a MyODBC application database with a front end, which was developed by a
previous user at my organisation, who has since left.

It is using drop downs, within a form to set a date parameter for an import procedure.

There is one drop down for month and another for year.

When I use this form for all months upto and including April 2008, it is functioning
correctly, when I try to use this form for May 2008 however, I am getting an error:

'Object variable Not set'.

I have seen this error before in VBA databases, and I am guessing this is due to this
variable not being declared somewhere in the set up code.

However, as I am unfamiliar with MyODBC, I am unsure where I should be looking to correct
this. Can you help at all?

Kind Regards,

Kev Harrison

Senior Commissions Consultant

!"§§§Mobile=

*: + 44 (0)1707 312835

* kevin.harrison@stripped <mailto:kevin.harrison@stripped>

T-Mobile (UK) Limited
Company Registered Number: 02382161
Registered Office Address: Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9BW
Registered in England and Wales

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
notify the sender immediately, delete this email from your system and do not disclose or
use for any purpose.

Thread
Object Variable not setKevin Harrison11 Jun
  • RE: Object Variable not setAl McNicoll11 Jun
  • RE: Object Variable not setJohn Bonnett12 Jun