List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:geniekids Date:June 6 2008 12:04pm
Subject:RE: Mysql server has gone away error
View as plain text
Thanks Al
Actually i was using ODBC 3.51.x only - but since i was facing the same
problem with that i thought upgrading to 5.x will help.

I also looked into the links that you have provided below - but nothing
seems to be different
I am using  a user data asource and i don;t think i am using any ADO (though
possibly i am not sure :-(
I am attaching a screen shot of how i am doing the connection

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17690572/connection%2Bwindow.jpg
connection+window.jpg

thanks for all the help - but really need somebody like you to guide me
though and get this working - a bunch of my faculty (we are a child dev.
org) are waiting for this program to work so that they can enter their
teaching plan into it!!

I am even ok with emailing you the domain name, password etc for the mysql
and and the msaccess file - so that you can try from your local comp.

ratnesh