List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:geniekids Date:June 5 2008 5:34am
Subject:Mysql server has gone away error
View as plain text
Hi
I have a mysql database on my web server and an MS Access (2002) frontend on
my desktop. I am using ODBC 5.1 to connect the access frontend to the mysql
database. However i keep getting this error almost every few minutes
QUOTE:
ODBC call failed
[MYSQL][ODBC MYSQL 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.0.45-community]Mysql server has gone
away (#2006)
UNQUOTE

Once this error comes i need to close the ms access and open it again - it
works for few minutes and then the same error.

Any help will be really appreciated.
(i am quite a newbie to mysql and odbc)
ratnesh