List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rajesh Mehrotra Date:March 5 2008 4:32pm
Subject:RE: erreur Réseau ou erreur disque
View as plain text
Use the MySQL Migration Toolkit.

Sincerely,

Raj Mehrotra
HCCS - Experts in Healthcare Learning
raj@stripped

-----Original Message-----
From: Al McNicoll [mailto:al@stripped]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 11:09 AM
To: 'Jerôme de Villoutreys'; myodbc@stripped

Translation of the question, for any English speakers wanting to help out.

Hello,

I'm trying to populate a MySQL table using MS Access and the ODBC driver. It
works for small volumes, but with larger quantities of data, I get the
message: "Network or Disk Error".

What's the answer?

Thanks in advance,

Jérôme Villout