List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Al McNicoll Date:March 5 2008 4:09pm
Subject:RE: erreur Réseau ou erreur disque
View as plain text
Translation of the question, for any English speakers wanting to help out.

Hello,

I'm trying to populate a MySQL table using MS Access and the ODBC driver. It
works for small volumes, but with larger quantities of data, I get the
message: "Network or Disk Error".

What's the answer?

Thanks in advance,

Jérôme Villout