List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Petr Stehlik Date:April 2 1999 12:45pm
Subject:MyODBC 2.50.22 under Linux
View as plain text
Hi,

I have been trying to compile the MyODBC package under Debian Linux 2.1 but
after several hours of editing .h files I gave up. I managed to compile the
iODBC and the samples, but I couldn't compile the myodbc at all. I was
really in doubt if it should be compilable under Linux at all since in
include/m-pc.h and /s-msdos.h I found things that didn't look too
multiplatform...

Perhaps I didn't understand some basic things so please forgive my naive
question: Could you please tell me how to connect from my application
running on Linux using ODBC to a MySQL database? Where to get the
libmyodbc_mysql.so file which is probably the only missing thing?

Thanks in advance

Petr

P.S. I am not subscribed to the list so CC: to pstehlik@stripped, please.
thanks.

Thread
MyODBC 2.50.22 under LinuxPetr Stehlik2 Apr
  • MyODBC 2.50.22 under LinuxMichael Widenius3 Apr
    • Calistra ODBC mySQL Administrator - missing filesCalistra Research Labs6 Apr
    • RE: MyODBC 2.50.22 under LinuxPetr Stehlik9 Apr