List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Al McNicoll Date:November 20 2006 10:03am
Subject:RE: DTS Sometimes gets 0 rows
View as plain text
I have no experience with DTS, but it sounds like it could be a locking
issue - it might sound simple, but are you locking the tables before trying
to read out all the rows? The lock options you use probably depend on
whether you're using InnoDB or MyISAM too. If you look in the Create Backup
section of the MySQL Adminstrator GUI tool, under the "Advanced Options"
tab, you'll see the recommended options (including their SQL statements) for
consistent backups of the various table types...

Al McNicoll
Integritec Limited