List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:C K Date:November 16 2006 5:46pm
Subject:MySQL Error for Blobs
View as plain text
I got an error while entering an BMP image of 1.7MB size in a
mediumblob field through MS Access 2003 with MyODBC 3.51.12
 on Windows XP SP2 also with MySQL Query Browser
and Navicat GUI tool. Navicat returned the error as 'Got a packet bigger
than Max_allowed_packet bytes'. What this means?. Access and Query browser
simple gives error as MySQL has gone away? Why? please help. Also please
give a solution if we have to insert
images/Other Objects of size more than 1 MB what we have to do using ODBC
driver with/without MS Access & VB.net?
Thanks
CPK

Thread