List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frank Maas Date:November 3 2006 12:43pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.0.6 BETA has been released
View as plain text
Mark,

> Connector/ODBC v5.0.6 (the second BETA release) has been released.
>  2) This (and future versions of the driver) are distributed as standard
> Microsoft System Installer (MSI) files. Simply double click on the
> downloaded file to install Connector/ODBC 5.0.6.

In this (and probably future) beta-release there seems not to be a
special debug version (with more output), nor did I find the sources.
Am I mistaken? Can you put me towards (at least) the current source
code?

Regards,
Frank
Thread
MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.0.6 BETA has been releasedMark Matthews3 Nov
  • Re: MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.0.6 BETA has been releasedFrank Maas3 Nov
    • Re: MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.0.6 BETA has been releasedMartin MC Brown3 Nov
      • Re: MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.0.6 BETA has been releasedFrank Maas3 Nov
        • Re: MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.0.6 BETA has been releasedMartin MC Brown3 Nov
    • Re: MySQL Connector/ODBC 5.0.6 BETA has been releasedPeter Harvey4 Nov