List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gestalt Consulting Inc. Date:May 24 2006 10:05am
Subject:powerbuilder application running in Linux connecting to mysql
View as plain text
I have a powerbuilder program using MYSQL database running on a linux box. When the
program is ran in the windows operating system, it uses a predefined DSN to connect to
the database. The problem is that when i run the program in Linux, I cannot connect to
the database even if i already installed MyODBC. I even tested the connection of the DSN
I created in the Linux box and it is successful. However, when I ran the program in
Linux, I am getting this message : " The allocation of the environment handle failed."

thank you for your help

JAY

Thread
powerbuilder application running in Linux connecting to mysqlGestalt Consulting Inc.25 May
  • RE: powerbuilder application running in Linux connecting to mysqlMartin J. Evans25 May