List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin J. Evans Date:April 27 2006 3:02pm
Subject:RE: [mysql] conecting MySQL database with PHP
View as plain text
On 27-Apr-2006 Timur Rakhmatullin wrote:
> Hi guys, I hope that somebody will help us.
> So the problem is that we have database in MySQL and we have to coonect it
> somehow with PHP, write some codes in PHP in oder to make an orders (our
> database is some names of products, some clients and the prices)
> We have to connect it and to write orders correctly as well, so it means
> zhat in our PHP page we can see our database and clients can enter they
> passwords and make orders to buy products.
> I really do not kno how does it work, I am not doing it for a long time, so
> if somebody knows some ways to connect it , please answer me.
> Timur

Do a search on google for php and mysql - you'll get loads of matches.

You need php and unified ODBC of mysql client or go to a slightly higher level
and use pear db.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Easysoft Ltd, UK

Thread
conecting MySQL database with PHPTimur Rakhmatullin27 Apr
  • RE: [mysql] conecting MySQL database with PHPMartin J. Evans27 Apr