List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Timur Rakhmatullin Date:April 27 2006 2:06pm
Subject:conecting MySQL database with PHP
View as plain text
Hi guys, I hope that somebody will help us.
So the problem is that we have database in MySQL and we have to coonect it
somehow with PHP, write some codes in PHP in oder to make an orders (our
database is some names of products, some clients and the prices)
We have to connect it and to write orders correctly as well, so it means
zhat in our PHP page we can see our database and clients can enter they
passwords and make orders to buy products.
I really do not kno how does it work, I am not doing it for a long time, so
if somebody knows some ways to connect it , please answer me.
Timur

Thread
conecting MySQL database with PHPTimur Rakhmatullin27 Apr
  • RE: [mysql] conecting MySQL database with PHPMartin J. Evans27 Apr