List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: deer.chief Date:April 19 2006 6:22am
Subject:Re: [mysql] Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?
View as plain text
First of all forgive me for my late reply, but having mailed to the list
I've thought that I would have received your reply by mail. Only
yesterday I checked the list on the web and found your replies.

Thanks Martin for your adivce. I solved the problem. It fas my fault
cause I was calling the stored procedure the way I do with MS SQL or
Access (ie using only the stored procedure name). I wasn't using "call
sp_name(?,...?)". With that syntax everything works just fine.

I've to admit that's the first time I use ODBC as the API to the db.
Usually I use OleDB or SqlClient.

Thanks for your help and forgive my dumbness with the list.

Bye.
Thread
Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?deer.chief12 Apr
  • RE: [mysql] Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?Martin J. Evans12 Apr
    • Re: [mysql] Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?C K12 Apr
      • Re: [mysql] Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?Daniel Kasak13 Apr
Re: [mysql] Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?deer.chief19 Apr