List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Kasak Date:April 12 2006 10:57pm
Subject:Re: [mysql] Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?
View as plain text
C K wrote:
> Can I access them through VBA/Ms access?. Please help.
> CPK

I theory, you should be able to use SPs from Access with the very latest
MyODBC ( link to driver is mentioned in a previous post on the topic -
it's not an official release yet ). However there are some critical bugs
at the moment - mainly that the driver causes Access to *constantly*
crash. Also keep in mind that if you install the latest driver and want
to uninstall it, you'll have to manually remove all traces of myodbc
dlls and stuff, as the uninstaller doesn't remove them, and if you leave
them lying around, you'll keep getting crashes.

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer