List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: deer.chief Date:April 12 2006 7:13am
Subject:Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?
View as plain text
Hello,

I'm having a lot of troubles accessing a stored procedure in my MySQL
database via ASP.NET 2.0 and ODBC.
I've installed connector/ODBC 3.51.12 and when I try to call the stored
procedure I get te following error:

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '{ call
sp_GetData('Params')); }' at line 1"

I've read in a post in the MySQL "Stored Procedure" forum that
connector/ODBC does not yet supports stored procedure.

Is that true?

Thanks for your help.
Thread
Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?deer.chief12 Apr
  • RE: [mysql] Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?Martin J. Evans12 Apr
    • Re: [mysql] Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?C K12 Apr
      • Re: [mysql] Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?Daniel Kasak13 Apr
Re: [mysql] Does myODBC supports stored procedures with parameters?deer.chief19 Apr