List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Carter Date:January 14 2000 1:39am
Subject:Re: Converter Need
View as plain text
on 1/13/00 7:58 PM, Farnsworth, Bill at billf@stripped wrote:

> I need to convert a MySQL database to a MS SQL 7.0 database. Where can I
> find the correct converter, program, ODBC driver to do so ?

Impuort your table(s) into access (not link table). I suggest you use
Access97, as it is more stable with myodbc. Use the SQLUpsizer add in for
access to bring it into SQL Server. That upsizer is available on their web
site, or just send me a note and I will send it to you....

Thread
Converter NeedBill Farnsworth14 Jan
  • Re: Converter NeedPeter Carter14 Jan