List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin J. Evans Date:March 10 2006 9:52am
Subject:Re: Connector/ODBC 3.51.13
View as plain text
That log has a failing call to SQLSetDescField for the OctetLengthPtr
presumably because myodbc 3 does not support descriptors. From what Peter said
in previous posting this sounds like it will be in v 5. Whatever
"ElectronicBills" is, it would appear it is ignoring this failure and
continuing.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans