List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Carlson Date:January 13 2000 3:48pm
Subject:RE: Best way to program on Windows / ODBC MySQL
View as plain text
My vote would be Perl. There is lots of available examples of perl scripts
at http://www.cpan.org. You can hard code html into your perl code, or use
Embed-perl (find emb-perl at apache.org) to separate it somewhat.

We have been using Perl/ Apache/ mySQL for 4 years on our web site to
generate dynamic pages with mySQL. It is a good combination.

You would not use windows/ ODBC at all, unless you wanted to maintain the
Linux/ mySQL tables remotely from a windows machine.

David