List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Al McNicoll Date:February 22 2006 10:26am
Subject:RE: MyODBC functionality
View as plain text
Nick,

If I understand your question right, then yes, Access allows "linked tables"
but they're ODBC linked tables, so they get a different icon. When you
choose to link a table, under "type" choose ODBC database (should be at the
bottom of the filetype list) and then link to your DSN. Shout if you want
more info on making a user/system DSN (or want to know what one is).

Feel free to email me direct also.

Sorry if this got answered already, I'm on daily digest.

Regards,

Al