List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Carter Date:January 10 2000 4:20pm
Subject:Re: BLOBs & MySQL (solaris) -> MyODBC (NT) via perl dbi:ODBC
View as plain text
on 1/10/00 11:13 AM, Flynn, Rick at RFlynn@stripped wrote:

> I have found the solution.  The perl DBI package has a database handle
> attribute called LongReadLen which is used to "control the maximum length of
> a 'long' (blobl, 'memo', etc.) fields which the driver will read from the
> database" (DBI.3 man page)
>
> I made the mistake of only reading the DBI:ODBC and DBD manpages.
>
> Sorry for the noise.
>
> rick

I guess that would also do it ;)

Thread
BLOBs & MySQL (solaris) -> MyODBC (NT) via perl dbi:ODBCRick Flynn10 Jan
  • Re: BLOBs & MySQL (solaris) -> MyODBC (NT) via perl dbi:ODBCPeter Carter10 Jan
RE: BLOBs & MySQL (solaris) -> MyODBC (NT) via perl dbi:ODBCRick Flynn10 Jan
  • Re: BLOBs & MySQL (solaris) -> MyODBC (NT) via perl dbi:ODBCPeter Carter10 Jan