List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daniel Kasak Date:November 7 2005 9:58pm
Subject:Re: MyODBC 3.5.12 and Stored Procedures
View as plain text
Frank Maas wrote:

>I am currently feeding a Voice Response system from a MySQL database
>and it would be a lot less of a hassle if I could use Stored
>Procedures that return result sets. Now from a recent post by Peter I
>deduced that the latest version of MyODBC (3.5.12) was changed in such
>a way that an SP could return a result set.
You think as I do :)

>Has anyone be succesful
>in retrieving resultsets from an SP?
No. I was trying, but not getting anywhere. To make matters worse, I
Win2k installation bombed out, and when I installed everything and did a
Windows Update, it screwed with some msjet dll and now I can't even
attach tables. I'm waiting on MyODBC-5. Apparently there will be another
alpha release soon, and maybe this will fix both our problems.

Daniel Kasak
IT Developer
NUS Consulting Group
Level 5, 77 Pacific Highway
North Sydney, NSW, Australia 2060
T: (+61) 2 9922-7676 / F: (+61) 2 9922 7989
email: dkasak@stripped
MyODBC 3.5.12 and Stored ProceduresFrank Maas7 Nov
  • Re: MyODBC 3.5.12 and Stored ProceduresDaniel Kasak7 Nov
    • Re: MyODBC 3.5.12 and Stored ProceduresPeter Harvey10 Nov
      • Re: MyODBC 3.5.12 and Stored ProceduresFrank Maas18 Nov