List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Xavier Pointe Date:November 2 2005 2:27pm
Subject:ODBC v5
View as plain text
Hi,

I installed the connector/ODBC v5 in addition of the release 3.51 version,
to connect to a 5.0 database.

Once I designed the DSN, I clicked on 'test' in the ODBC manager, and I got
the message "success, connection was made".

Now I try to use this DSN from Microsoft Query, and the application quit
without any explanation. When I design exactly the same DSN, but using the
3.51 driver, everything is OK.

Is the v5 does not yet support MS Query ?

Xavier

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information contained in this message and any accompanying
documents may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.

NOTE DE CONFIDENTIALITE - Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous
recevez ce message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement
l'expediteur. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute
diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation
expresse. L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, Ubiqus (et
ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans l'hypothese
ou il aurait ete modifie.
Thread
ODBC v5Xavier Pointe2 Nov