List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Roger Cooper Date:March 28 1999 4:54am
Subject:myodbc and MS Visual Java++ Pro
View as plain text
I am just starting with MS Visual Java++ Pro.  I have set up an odbc drive
to connect to an mysql database on a linux server.  I can use this fine with
MSAccess.

I have created a data form in VJ++ and set the datasource and databinding
objects up to link the database tables fields to the edit controls on the
form.  When I run the application however the fields are gray and I cannot
enter data.

What really basic thing have I overlooked.  I can scroll through the
dataset.  I just cannot edit it.

Thanks for any help Roger

Thread
myodbc and MS Visual Java++ ProRoger Cooper28 Mar