List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 4 2000 4:42pm
Subject:You doudt it bends cursor ?
View as plain text
>>>>> "marcio" == marcio faria <marcio.faria@stripped>
> writes:

marcio> Would good morning,
marcio> Like to know as I use the flag 128 to use cursor ?

marcio> I am connecting the mysql version windows with MyODBC 16 and 32 bits

Hi!

Normally you should never have to use the 128 flag but just set your
application to use ODBC manager cursors.

The only thing the 128 flag does is to not return the
SQL_FD_FETCH_PRIOR option for the SQLGetInfo(...,SQL_FETCH_DIRECTION) call.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
You doudt it bends cursor ?marcio.faria4 Jan
  • You doudt it bends cursor ?Michael Widenius4 Jan
    • R) You doudt it bends cursor ?marcio.faria4 Jan
      • R) You doudt it bends cursor ?Michael Widenius5 Jan