List:MySQL ODBC« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 3 2000 10:24pm
Subject:configure --with-mysql-sources=????
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Markus" == Markus Baumann <markus@stripped> writes:

Markus> Installed Red Hat Linux 6.1 with Apache 1.3.9.
Markus> Installed MySQL 3.22.27 from RPMs
Markus> Installed unixODBC-1.8.1
Markus> Created symbolic links to use unixODBC as driver manager

Markus> Problem:

Markus> to configure myODBC, I don't know what
Markus>        --with-mysql-sources=
Markus> should refer to.  I do not have anything under /usr/src as in the
Markus> documentation.

Markus> Is the source an RPM, or uncompiled source code?  Should it have been
Markus> installed somewhere automatically, or was I supposed to get the source
Markus> manually?

Markus> Thank you for your assistance.

Hi!

Which MyODBC version are you trying to use?
Anyway, the newest MyODBC requires you to install the MySQL 3.23.7
shared libraries.  After this, it should be quite easy to get MyODBC
to compile.

Regards,
Monty

Thread
configure --with-mysql-sources=????Markus Baumann31 Dec
  • configure --with-mysql-sources=????Michael Widenius4 Jan